Monday 12 October 2009

i am juz love this FEELING..hari-hari yang INDAH....

For every morning...open my eyes..seems like..a new day has come (sila dengar lagu Celine Dion..:) )
yes its true..and its very very true..and love this feeling...

after a long...now i can feel...what im looking for...hope this is the last in my life..make a choice bout this...so touching la pulak..:)....well....Life is MUST goes ON..and im juz follow the flow...and it bring me down here......deep in my sorrowful heart..i know its there...so...please STAY there forever...

its happened...very fast...unintentionly..:)
unrealized...
unpredictable im at this stage...

nervous..happy..anxious..happy..loveable..happy...hope HAPPY ENDING..Insyaallah..

Terengganu...here im back...for a better FUTURE...

2 comments:

Princess Fantaghiro said...

hey babe!!! i didn't knw u've blog..good to see it anyway..ermm..anything i missed? r u geetin married?

yaya said...

yes i am and i will princess...this midle of december is my BIG day..insyaallah...

my music